I am a 24 year old woman and I have no problem if I am pregnant or not but the guy who may be the father (24 also) already has 2 kids and he has always said that he can't afford another child.
Well my last period was on the 24th of October and I have had unprotect sex with this guy(ex b/f) at least 5 times before today (11/09/06). I tried to use the online fertility calender to see what were my chances of conception and as it shows I have had sex on my 2 most fertile days. I haven't missed my period yet but I did want to know if anyone out there has used the online ovulation/ fertility calender that gives you days you are most likely to concieve and t actually was lagit. The only thing that frightens me is that I know I am going to be a single mom if I am pregnant and abortion is a definate no. I am thinking adoption but me and my family are so close that I know they wouldn't go for that either. What sould I do?? what are my chances of acutually being pregnant. All I am doing now is waiting until my period which should arrive on the 20th of this month. What are the chances of pregnancy?!?!?! No signs, no systems, just nervous and never been pregnant :$ 8-|

Maybe, just check on a test