So basically, what had happened was i started my period around the 12th of Jan it lasted until about the 19th or 20th. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the 20th through the 24th. He definitly came inside me, at least 2-4 times a day. I was told it was least likely to get pregnant right after your period, since your techinally not ovulating. I havn't been that worried about being pregnant. And i experienced bad cramps today, but i usually get these a week or so before my period starts. Therefore I'm thinking my period is going to come regularly this month. I still feel like it's possible im pregnant. And i want to know the chances of me being pregnant? whether its most likely or least likely?Please help im in college and im not ready for a baby, but if i was pregnant I would make sure to take lots of care for me and the baby. I also want to know if i should quit smoking until i find out or if im fine? I also take a daily 25mg of adderall. What should i do?

Thank you, id apperciate some experienced help.

There is never a good substitute for your doctor..but in the meantime..I read your post and there are other factors that matter when one concieves, like length of cycle, what day of your cycle do you generally think ovulation occurs..and knowing that sperm CAN live inside your body for up to 3 days..days may overlap not knowing..and BINGO, your pregnant..but I don't know those factors and can only tell you from what you have said that if it was RIGHT after the l;ast day of your period and it was for 4 days only..I would tend to say NO, but as I said..who knows when you actually ovulate..even if you had not ovulated any day from the 20th thru the 24th,,if you did ovulate on the 26th or even the 27th, you can very well still become pregnant...Honey..get a test...get as close to the day of the beginning of your period and take it....or head to the clinic, many colleges have them! As for the medicine...even knowing very well what Adderall is, cause I too take it for ADHD, NEVER stop a medication without your doctors approval. On the off chance that you obtain them via a street pharmacist, then STOP IT NOW! Smoking is always a no brainer...stopping is always better!! Good Luck and I hope it all turns out well!!

Hi Bebe,

Your chances of pregnancy are very high, about 1 in 5. You are least fertile just before your period. After your period your fertility is increasing.

You'd normally ovulate between about days 11-16. You had sex between days 8-12. Sperm can live up to about 5 days in your body.

As Opiate says, don't stop the Adderall without seeing your doctor.

Good luck.