So I had sex on sunday morning...period started on tuesday then only took the morning after on wednesday. Period stopped on friday and saturday but came back on sunday. Is this normal!?

Hi Hlouxy,

If you expected your period on Tuesday then you didn't need the morning after pill, you were at your lowest fertility and the egg wasn't viable. 

The hormones in the pill can change your cycle and may cause your period to stop.

Your next SEVERAL periods may be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.

Hope it helps.

Hi dan
Thing is I wasn't expecting my period on that tuesday it was a week early. Ana I guess that's why I'm alil anxious and what I don't get is why it stopped for two days only to come back again.

Are you sure it was a period? You can have bleeding after having sex?

Even a week early, it is unlikely you'd get pregnant.

Normally you ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. You had sex around day 19 (Sunday) and your period on Tuesday (day 21). By then the egg should not be viable.