Was wondering what the chances of me being pregnant are. I had my period which has always been different every month as far as being light or heavy. I am taking the pill and i have never missed taking one at the right time. Anyways I had my period then about a week later my breast started to hurt no other symptoms. Is it possible I am pregnant or more likely to be PMS symptoms which I have gotten early before about 2 weeks before my period. My breasts dont hurt very much now and is barely noticable. It is about a week and 3 days before my period and I have taken a hpt and it did show up negative.

I am a guy, so I am no expert, but I think it is just your pms symptoms. Women have sensitive breasts around the time of their cycle a lot of times. If you have taken your birth control correctly, it is already ninety-whatever percent effective against pregnancy. Especially if the symptoms are now barely noticeable and your hpt was negative. So, I think everything should be alrite. I hope I have been helpful, and be safe and always use protection.
Good Luck,
Nick