Hello, guys. My doctor has diagnosed me irregular heartbeats. And it seems those are serious ones. He suggests me to go under radiofrequency ablation. I wonder whether this procedure can have possible adverse reactions. Thanks to all who answer my post. It will really mean a lot to me. Bye, guys!

Hello. Radiofrequency ablation is a procedure that is not related to risks. Less than 5% of patients experience some of complications. Adverse reactions are possible. Additional irregular heartbeats can occur as a result of this procedure. There is also an exposure to an X-ray, although this is not so harmful for adults. Damaging of blood vessels when placing catheter is also possible. You should consult with your cardiologist about all of this. I hope I’ve helped you a little. Please, let me know what doctor said.