Hello, guys. I have been suffering for years from arthritis. I am dealing with this pain in various ways. Most of these ways do not help much. That is why I would like to know whether radiofrequency ablation is effective in eliminating arthritis pain. I would gladly hear out your answers.

Radiofrequency ablation is a method that is used for reducing pain. RFA is a safe method. Radio wave produces electrical current that heats up a small area of nerve tissue. The degree of pain relief depends on numerous factors. It can last from 6 to 12 months. This method show risks with less than 5% of the treated patients. I suggest you to try with this method. You should consult a doctor. I hope you will feel relief. Good luck!

Hello there alford,

It is possible that this treatment will help you in reliving your pain but you are aware that there is no cure for this condition and that you need to exercise as much as you can to make your joints more flexible for longer time.

I hope that you will consult your doctor before you decide to do this because there is certain risk and I am always afraid when there is slight chance that something goes wrong. Anyhow, I understand that anti-inflammatory medications, sometimes don’t work at all and that stiffness of the joint sand pain is too much. I hope that you will find good solution to ease thy symptoms of arthritis. Good luck.