Hello!
I have a question, We have a emergency case in family, so if here is a person, who would have the knowledge to answer it, I would be really grateful! How is WPW (Wolff-Parkinson-White) syndrome treated?
I sincerely appreciate the reply!!!!

Hello!
There are few possible treatments. Treatment depends on the severity of symptoms and their frequency and also risk for future arrhythmias.
One option is medications. Then again with more severe symptoms such treatment doesn’t work and patient has to have more tests on his or hers electrical system. The problem with WPW syndrome is the electrical abnormality of heart, so the most common procedure used to treat WPW is catheter ablation, which means a flexible tube called a catheter is guided to the place where the problem exists, the tissue is destroyed with radiofrequency energy This procedure is used to interrupt the abnormal pathway.
I hope I helped you understand at least a little bit the treatment. Hope everything in your family work out good!

WPW Syndrome
posted on: Sat, October 2010
posted by : manuheart123
WPW Syndrome stands for Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome. It is also called as Ventricular pre-excitation with arrhythmia. WPW syndrome is the most common type of ventricular pre-excitation syndromes. In normal conditions, the electrical signals in the heart move through the heart using a single path. It is as a result of the movement of electrical signals from the heart’s atria to the ventricles, the heart beat is caused.

link :- ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

dont worry my friend do this
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed
it has lot of positive energy and do carotid massage first read how to do i am a victim of wpw , radio frequency ablation is choice of treatment , it costs more dont skip ur food and avoid things that make u stress a lot and make u sweat a lot

do the carotid massage only when u get an attack of svt my friend
lead a happy life