Hello, folks. My wife has recently got pregnant and i would like to take special care of her. Her mother wants to give her herbal tea. I have heard some opposite opinions and I would like to know what vitamins are in this tea. I would really appreciate your efforts in replying to my post.

Hi, there. Herbal teas can contain many vitamins. However, not all herbal teas are good for pregnant women, so precaution is advised by many professionals. Hibiscus is known to be rich with vitamin C. Nettle Leaf Tea is rich with various vitamins and minerals. Some of the vitamins found there are A, D, C and K. When talking about minerals, there are Potassium, Iron, Sulfur and Phosphorus. Calcium is also present. I guess the situation is similar in other teas. I hope I've given you a good answer. Congratulations!

Herbal tea contain many vitamins that are really very helpful during the pregnancy period. I suggest that, Every people have to drink herbal tea regularly for remain healthy. Herbal tea provide many nutrient that our body required for healthy health.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***