Hi, guys. I am planning to make chicken for the dinner where some friends of mine will come. However, I would like to add some herbs, so it will be more exotic. Can anyone recommend me any herbs for chickens? I will be grateful for all your answers. Thank you for replying, guys.

Hi, there. You must take care about the taste of your guests. Nevertheless, I like your idea. You should put herbs with the chicken, it will taste better. My vote is for rosemary. It gives an exquisite taste to every meat. You should also put olive oil. It is healthier to eat. I hope this will help. Bon appetite!

I noticed that they tend to eat almost anything to make their case. Free Range during the approximately 2 hectares, and only eat the bits of everything. I have seen them eat rhubarb leaves, tomato leaves, green tomatoes, but I think it is only in small quantities, because there is so much different. I believe that the key to black. I tried to do the same plant herbs and plants online Chook-friendly around of their pen, but unfortunately I do not have enough water to grow very quickly in this vision.