Ok so my girlfriend and I had sex today. Well you see when i ejaculated the condom slipped up and some semen dripped to the base near the penis toward pubic hair. And i just would want to know honestly what are the chances of her getting pregnant. She isnt due for her period for another week. So can someone please help me out!! Im scard to be honest so is my girlfriend.

There is a risk of pregnancy if your genital fluids came in contact with each other, yes.

your semen must go in her vagina so dont worry

there's a low chance that she's pregnant, but r u sure that semen stayed out the vagina?

hi my boyfriend and i have sex on the 21 of this month i mean october...im 18 years old...im so afraid of getting pregnant because i was studying and afraid of the consequences...when we did did that we used a condom but after we did that and he widthrew his pennis after ejaculation, from my vagina the condom was left inside of my vagina.then we check it out if their is a leak in the condom.but there is nothing i mean leak in the condom..so i was thinking is there a chance of me getting pregnant when the condom is left inside my vagina?? i was so preocupied of that thought...can you help me??

i will have my mensration at the start of the next month which is nov 3....