Ok so on november 29th me and my girlfriend were messing around and she was teasing my penis with her vagina. She never inserted it but rubbed the tip on her vagina. We also did that on november 30th. Then on december 2nd we had anal sex n i ejaculated down her ass(by accident ofcourse). I wanted to know the probability that she could be pregnant. She worries alot n thinks about it alot. I never penitrated her vagina.

As long as ZERO ejaculte made it to her vagina then there is ZERO chance! What you have to be aware of is anal sex without protection can lead to some MAJOR problems so be careful and ALWAYS use a condom! Or you can easily get carried away and you WILL end up getting her pregnant! Good luck and healht!

i dont know if any did get into it but i am worried that some mite have got on her vagina from all the teasing like precum and whatnot. Whats the probability that she could get pregnant in percentage that she mite b pregnant if alittle pre ejaculte or alittle ejaculte got on her vagina

I will say with 99.1% certainity that she is NOT pregnant! The reason why I leave out the rest is this - precum CAN contain sperm, not very much but it CAN! And sperm have been known to travel GREAT distances and go through unbelievable obstacles to get to their destination! The only way I can say with 100% certainty is that there was NO ejaculate of any kind Anywhere near her vagina! ANYTIME sperm is given the chance it WILL take it! So keep that in mind! I really think you are both fine though! But like I said there isn't a 100% certainty with this, OK?

I agree with bambi on this one. pre-cum can contain a small percentage of sperm cells. normally how that happens is that a guy ejaculated earlier before having sex and without urinating (as urinating would kill and flush out the left over sperm from the urethra) the guy then precieds to get aroused and produces pre-cum which pushes out the left over semen from the urethra. i suppose also it could happen POSSIBLY if a guy gets very aroused to the point of almost ejaculating but then doesnt. so now there is some semen in the ejaculatory duct. which could leak out into the urethra then be carried out with the pre-cum. the actual pre-cum fluid its self is produced in to pea-sized glands called the cowper's glands and they are located infront of all the other organs which contribute to semen composition. i have seen pre-ejaculatory fluid under the microscope a few times and never have i seen any sperm cells live or dead. but like i mentioned earlier it is not a garuntee just unlikly.

good luck :-)

thank you for telling me all that but you havent said anything about the face that i ejaculated down her butt n it mite of dripped on her vagina. I dont know if it did or didnt but could u tell me the percentage of the possibility that she could get pregnant if it did drip onto her vagina

pre cum contains living sperm cells: be careful