I'm so scared. I really am; I'm afraid that I could have impregnated my girlfriend. I'm 17 and she's 17 in 3 days.
Yesterday we made out for about 10 minutes and thereafter it got very heated. We both had clothes on. She gave me a ha****b through my zipper of my pants, and I fingered her through the top of her pants. For about 10 minutes we did this while kissing. We were standing up, and were leaning against a wall. I know that there was a small amount of that clear liquid that occurs when aroused on the tip of my penis, but she repeatedly rubbed my glans against her stomach. Maybe for about 2 minutes she stopped that, and went back to the regular motion. We stopped for a second to check the time, I took my hand out of her pants; and checked my phone with my left hand (my right hand was fingering her). I rubbed my penis stupidly with my right hand along my palm and maybe around the palm-side of my knuckles and spread the wetness over my head. Stupidly again I put my right hand down her pants again and played with her clit for maybe 60 seconds and rubbed her vagina once before we fully stopped. We kissed again and had to go.
My girlfriend has polycystic ovaries, and had a period in July (before the last period). Her last period ended maybe 8 days ago from yesterday. She has to get her heart checked before she can go on these pills to give her a regular period soon enough in a few weeks.
I'm just scared about getting her pregnant. Something like this happened before, except it was the precum that seeped through a tissue onto my fingers, but I got to wash my hands thoroughly thereafter. What are the odds that she could become pregnant? I'm so scared, I'm a virgin.

You have virtually no worries. Yeah there is a chance but it's just precum, and if you've peed between the last time you've cummed and that point, you have no worries really.

Me and my bf were messing around.. he nutted and then peed and then wipped his tip off.. then he put his penis inside of me. But it realy didnt go in all the way.. Now i m late for my period. Is there any way i could be pregnant??????.. but i took 3 preg test.& they all came out Neg... plz help