Sorry if this is difficult to follow...My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the first and third day of my period. And it runs in my family to be "more fertile than most women" for some reason. I have pretty regular cycles give or take a few days every month, they're just a lot shorter than most, my cycle is only 20 days. After we had sex the bleeding the next few days was very light and discolored. I don't know if that means anything but I've heard stories of that happening and turns out the woman had conceived. The condom broke both of the times we had sex, but neither of us noticed. Now we're concerned that I may be pregnant. Are there any tests that I can take to find out or do I have to wait it out?

I would wait it out a week and a half to two weeks cuz the sperm has to connect to the egg then do all that junk and that can take awhile so I would just wait a little then take a home pregnancy test in about a week or two !!:) good luck

You should take a test.

That would be the best choice