I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he did not ejaculate inside me, but i am really young and terrified that i will become pregnant. I have heard it is possible and i am really scared. I finished my period about a week ago and i am freaking out! Can somebody please tell me if there is a high chance of me becoming pregnant.

If you had your period, and it was normal, then it is unlikely you are pregnant.

It is always possible to get pregnant with any sexual contact. Precum is considered not to contain sperm if he has not ejaculated.

Use protection, either the pill or a condom. The "pull-out" method is not reliable at all.

Hope it helps.

not sure if you mean you had sex after your period or before?? you should calculate your cycle days( first day of your period to day before your next) and see if you were fertile (ovulating) if he didn't jerk off or ejaculate recently before seeing you or if he did but went pee, which is highly likely then the chances of precum( or sperm left in his urethra) will be low. he may not realize that some cum came out before he pulled out if he is not very experienced and there is always a chance of pregnancy. if you got your period after you had sex its not very likely you were fertile. you should wait a week or so and then get a blood test and talk to your doctor about it.