So i drove my girl home and we stopped to do stuff, and we've dry humped before with clothes on but she says it feels better when im naked and she only has her panties on. We have done it this method before and she hasn't gotten pregnant. But this time as we were changing positions i felt her upper thigh wet, i know i did not cumm, i pre-cummed but i think her leg was wet as a result of her getting "wet" she is a virgin, and i read on other sites that pre-cumm cant get passed the hymen, I also read some other things. Im just a little worried (i get worried everytime i do stuff) So please answer this question

nup you actually have to penetrate to even access her innards, and its a milestone to actually get pregnant. she has to be ovulating, and it's absolutely essential for cum to be in the right spot at the right time in order to fertilise the egg. and since she's a vigin, with hymen intact, good luck with the baby..common sense.

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

Hey im just asking, just to make sure because im kinda worrying alot, cuz now she told me that her throat hurts, which in fact mine hurts too. I think we both are going to get sick.

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

because you totally get sore throats JUST from getting pregnant or after dry sex. Chances are that someone gave someone a common influenza (flu) or you have Gonorrhoea. and you will die.

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

Hey man why are you being so rude ? all i asked was for an honest answer.

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

it's just funny how you assume the worst when nothing even happened. you're a little lacking in common sense.

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

Alright i get that, but when your worrying about something that big, wouldn't you want to be 100% sure, and double check (ask other people, websites, etc.) ?

once again, common sense. it's pretty f*****g hard to get pregnant whilst keeping your hymen intact. 

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

you can get pregnant from pre-cum... and sore tonsils dont mean shes pregnant. if u freek out every time u "do stuff" why not get the "low down" on what can and cannot happen and that guy / girl is so rude! sounds to me kinda like ur both virgins and dont no what your doing your best bet would be to speak to someone older "wiser" about sex be for u do anything else

jadeyboo wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

here is a bit of help.....

Getting Pregnant Through Clothing
Generally speaking, no, you cannot get pregnant if you're wearing your clothes. Of course, theoretically anything is possible.
You can't get pregnant unless he comes near or in your vagina. Even if you give him oral sex and he ejaculates in your mouth or near you, you can't get pregnant. The only way to get pregnant is if you get sperm near or in your vagina. If the penis penetrated the vagina, etc., if protection wasn't used, you can get pregnant. However if you mean dry humping (rubbing bodies together with clothes on with no penetration) then no.
It is highly unlikely that a woman will get pregnant with her clothes on, without intercourse. However, it is possible for a woman to become pregnant even if sexual intercourse is not involved. It is not common, however it has happened. If a man ejaculates and has semen on his hands and then proceeds to touch the woman's genital area, she can become pregnant because sperm does not automatically die once it hits air. It can actually live for approximately a half hour to 4 hours. In this case it makes it possible.

alright so every one said stuff about how she cant get pregnant AND SHES NOT!!!!! the wet stuff you saw on her thigh means she was turned on by you <3 ..... which is a good thing!!! her body did this so if you were to have sex then the penis would slide into her vagina easier!!!!!
ITS OK THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you get worried about stuff easily then do some reaserch, books, interrnet whatevs!!!!! good luck!!:-|

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

john3212 wrote:

Carlosc2492 wrote:

hes just jealous that why hes being rude and pathetic too ... but you will be ok and its good you double checked and searched

Yes, you could get pregnant through clothing, say a naked tip of a penis near a pubic area covered only by panties. Not AS likely, but risky still.  The best time to get pregnant is only in the middle  --  between  --  your 'periods.' The "Standard Days" method may be used by women whose cycles are usually between 26 and 32 days in length. In this system:   Days 1-7 of a woman's menstrual cycle are considered infertile, when they may not become pregnant, and days 8-19 are considered fertile; considered unsafe for unprotected intercourse when they may become pregnant, and day 20 through the end of the cycle are considered infertile, again, when they may not become pregnant. I have practiced this for the forty nine women I have been with and have no children.

If a girl is virgin so does girl have chances to get pregnant after dry sex naked ?

You can actually get her pregnant with pre cum. Have you not been taught the birds and the bees? Sperm are called swimmers for a reason. They can get past the Hyman and into an ovulating egg. You do not have to penetrate a woman for a Sperm to swim up inside her.