I had sex with my bf using a condom but the condom broke but we did not notice it until we had finished. but with in 30 minutes we had got to our local pharmacy and bought plan B morning after pill.... I am wanting to know if by taking the pill as fast as i did will it greatly reduce the chance of getting pregnant.. and i would also like to know what are the percentages of me getting pregnant please.

PS is there any other steps or things i can do to prevent a pregnancy?

in asnswer to how to prevent pregnancy ... going to health care provider or family planning clinic and getting some birth control pills or asking them about other forms of contraceptive that best suits you

and plan b morning after pill...
Quote:

Plan B® One-Step is a progestin-only emergency contraceptive indicated for prevention of pregnancy following unprotected intercourse or a known or suspected contraceptive failure. To obtain optimal efficacy, the tablet should be taken as soon as possible within 72 hours of intercourse

with saying that

Quote:

EC may be effective up to 120 hours (5 days) after intercourse. But, it is most effective within the first 24 hours. Emergency Contraception reduces the risk of pregnancy by 75 - 89%. EC does not protect against reproductive tract infections, including HIV/AIDS.

have got my information of another site that is why i have quoted it