My gf and I had intercourse last night. First time we used a condom and I pulled out. I cleaned my self up but I did not urinate.

We rested for about 4 hours and did it again un protected but I put on a condom after a couple minutes. Now, I know there was probably some sperm left in my urethra that came with the precum but in your honest opinion, what are the chances this will cause pregnancy? Percentages if possible. I heard the sperm left is only in the thousands and it takes millions to normally get pregnant. I acknowledge the risk, but I just want a firm % you think it is probable. Thanks in advance.

I can't give you a strict percent because i don't know many details, like when was her last period.

But remember all those little swimmers are fighting for a crack at the egg, the first one who gets thru is the winner.
It only takes 1 o.O

Her period ended August 8th

Would you say Plan B is excessive? It was less than 24 hours ago, maybe 12 hours ago.

Plan B is totally up to you. If she ended her period on 8/8, that must mean she started around 8/2, i'm just guessing as most periods usually last between 5-7 days. So...ovulation occurs roughly 14 days after the FIRST day of her LAST period, that time frame brings you real close. There are only 2 or 3 days in the ovulation process when she can conceive but remember, live sperm can remain in a womens body for a few days, as soon as ovulation begins, sperm starts it's process of finding a way to the ovum, in other words even if she was not ovulating when you had unprotected sex, live sperm was released thru your pre seminal fluid, or pre cum, these little buggers waited patiently until they were prompted by the ovulation process.

I could not feel comfortable in giving you an actual percentage, but Plan B certainly wouldn't be out of the question.
Think back to the very day she started her period, begin counting from that day up to 2 weeks, then check the day you two had intercourse.
I wish i could be positive for you, i can't, but you need to do the math. Let me know what you came up with.

Ok we got the Plan B last night but for some reason, she's vomited twice today and I heard it's very uncommon for vomit to occur. She's a small girl so I'm hoping it's because her system is weaker and not anything serious. She also feels dizzy and nauseous.

Is she ok?!

She may be very nervous and sometimes medications don't agree with our systems making us sick to our stomachs. You could give the Pharmacy a call and talk to a tech who will probably patch you thru to the Pharmacist him/her self.

Need Answers!! wrote:

bbfeet9 wrote:

Is she ok?!

As far as I understand with Plan B, that's pretty normal. Can you let us have an update as to how your girlfriend's doing? This sounded very urgent and I hope she's doing well. Thanks!