ive had sex 9 times with out using a condom and he came inside me each time... but i dont kno if im pregnant because ive had a negative pregnancy test.. but i feel like it was too soon to take it. ive had symptoms like.. being tired more then usual gaining weight cause of eating more.. dizziness... breasts just now starting to hurt... lighter && shorter period... having more gas then usual... peeing more.. and i started to have a runny nose and cough.. but i dont kno if it was cause of pregnancy or just a cold... but please help and tell me some advice or the earliest symptoms!!! thanks

I have the exact same symptoms, and I'm in the same boat as you. I feel like I'm pregnant, but I'm waiting to take an HPT. My intuition says I am.., but I can't stand the wait.

Ok, so about a month or so ago i hooked up with this guy i know and he fingered me. Sometime after that, i had my period. Now, however, my stomach seems larger to me and its not flabby like fat, its hard, kindof like muscle. I used to weigh about 146 but now i'm 160. Is there any way i could be pregnant? I've also been very irritable lately, i'm scared i might be pregnant. i've read other forums and researched this but i just want a definite answer. I've also been very stressed lately so i've been eating quite a bit more than i should. but like i said, my stomach isn't flabby like fat would be, its just hard like a muscle.

I would recommend seeing a gynocologist. You are not pregnant but it seems like something is happening with your body and it's best to get it checked out. What do you think?

Every woman is different and so earlier symptoms will be different for everyone.But some common are:

1.Headache due to hormonal changes

2.Feeling sickness

3.Vomiting

4.Nausea