A couple of weeks ago i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came in me. But the next day i started my period. Ofcourse i thought i was in the clear after i had my period but for the past few days ive been overly hungry eating more then usual i LOOK and FEEL like im bloated. I have constant back pains and stomach pains. almost like cramps. call me crazy but it even feels like somethings in there.
i dont kno if its just me but ive also had the urge to pee more.
Im pregnant arent i ?

as far as I know back pains are not noticed this early, and peeing as well. May be its just in ur head, but the best way is to get a pregnancy test, this way u will know for sure,
depends what kind ur period was, was it different then the other ones?
to make it easy for people to reply, may be u should give dates,
Good luck,

my period was normal, it was 2 weeks ago we had sex. but we did it at like 5 in the morning and i started my period at like 2pm the same day. it was a normal period i guess maybe heavier then usual though .
i also think he might have chlamydia could these be any kind of early symptoms of that ?

like i said this is too early for the symptoms u have got, but the best way in ur case is take a home pregnancy test after a week, I think if you take it now it might give false answer,
by best friend had her normal periods and after 2 months she started feeling what you now describe and found out that she is 2,5 months pregnant. i am not saying you are and I cant say if you are not either, so best way to do is take a test.

right yes i thought it might be kind of early too,
im probally being paranoid, some kind of gazebo effect!!
but i will wait a couple of weeks and take a test if these symptoms are still occuring. Thanks for the help =D