Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, I didn't know where to post this but anyhow, I have been suffering for a whole month now. Just last week, I discovered I had mold in my window, which would explain why I felt worse when at home. So, I was wondering if any mold is in my brain, or mucus. It may sound weird bt I'm just scared. I'm having weird tingly pressure in/on my head, headaches, sneezing, runny nose, and loose stool w/hardly an appetite. What should I do and is my health at risk? Thank you all.

Loading...

Hello,

To ease your mind a bit, a great majority of mold allergies cause symptoms that affect your upper respiratory tract - they cause sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose... it can irritate your sinuses as well, which would explain weird tingly sensations and headaches. So, what I'd recommend you is to see a doctor, most mold allergies are manageable like pollen allergies or hay fever. It also might be necessary to check the mold samples and for you to have allergy tests done, but chances are that your symptoms will ease down once mold is removed and you perhaps get corticosteroids treatment to ease down the inflammation you’re having now. What might have worried you are mold infections, but from what you described, it sounds to me like you’re having an allergic reaction. 

Reply

Loading...