My eyelids and under my eyes have been swollen every morning for the past three days. In fact my entire face feels a little swollen and tight. They go down a little during the day. The doctor said it is hayfever, but antihistamines have not worked. My nose is a little runny, but I do not have other hayfever symptoms. Any ideas?

I have had similar symptoms for the past 11 days, my face is also abit swolen. Pharmacist said it was an allergy and gave me antihistamines, and similarly swelling goes down at night to only reapear the next day. I also have no other hayfever symptoms. Will be seeing doctor tomorrow and will post result.

Hallo,
Hay fever is something that many connect to swelling of the eyes and face. And to be honest with you, these are symptoms of hay fever. Do you have anything that might have caused the reaction in your body? I know that dust and pollen allergy often cause these problems and I know that there aren’t many solutions to these problems. The matter of fact is that you will have to avoid the things that may cause your allergic reaction. You can see your doctor in order to have a prescription for pills that will ease your symptoms a little bit. I hope this helped you in any possible way.

All the best to you,
Karen

They're asking for a cure not a f*****g explanation