so ive been having these symptoms for two days now (it also aches when i move my eyes from one side to the other and the lower part of my back hurts when i do movements like sitting down) and it worries me because I had flu last week and I took Avelox for 11 days. Apparently it went away but four days later these symptoms came (i didnt feel night chills before) so i dont know if its the same infection that just bounced back stronger (which i doubt since the Dr told me to take the antibiotics for 8 days and i did for 11 just in case) or if it is a completely new infection. What's the worst it can be? Im 21 years old.

ohyeah and ive been clearing my throat constantly for over a year now.

:-( I've been having some of your symptoms too...

1. Headache
2. Runny Nose (Probably Allergies)
3. Heavy Breathing (Hard for me to breathe)
4. Can't breathe, or walk for verry long without getting side cramps...
5. Stomache Pains...

I was moving a chair inside when something bit me, and these symptoms started... :-(

Have you been tested for mono...? Its common for someone around your age especially if your illness keeps coming back. Ask your doctor for a mono spot test (a blood test) to be sure...

can anyone help me im 14 years old and i have these synthoms the last 2 moths and cant get better

1. Runny Nose
2. Chest pain
3, Bad Back
4. Hurts Chest alot when i cough
5. really bad cough
6. sometimes out of no where ill get a massive headache and i cant see everything is blury and when i can barly see everything is spinning , i be like that for 5 minutes before i can see again. Anyone got a clue what it is? my docter keeps tellin me im better but i know im not if i was why would all this still happen , my docter says its chest infection.

I am a 22 year old female, who is experiencing the same symptoms. It hurts to move my eyes, my back aches, I have constant headaches and chills. I saw the doctor today and my Mono test came out negative. But was told you have to have mono for a week in order for it to be positive.

I don't know what it is exactly but I'm glad to know its not just me.

i'm 22 years old female too. i have stuffed nose, and sometimes there's bleedy nuts from the nose. i have back ache in the night and chest pain especially. my bone hurts and i am coughing more than 3 and half months.
Can someone tell me whats the hell is this? I feel anxiety. Maybe I should do a mono and who body examination.

I have the same thing as you and it is realy hurting me it hurts when i run aswell it feels like ive got things stuck at the back of my tthrought and it realy hurts tell me what to do please :(

i was diagnosed with bronchitis 2 weeks ago... have been on antibiotics for 12 days... it has done nothing
have had a cough for 6 weeks
a cold for 3 months
pain in my chest when i breath
shortness of breath
fatigue
ear pain
dizziness
nausea
temperature of 99.3 average for 3 months

i'm going to be going to the hospital today to check for pneumonia... i don't know what else it could be

have had a cough for 6 weeks
a cold for 3 months
pain in my chest when i breath
shortness of breath
fatigue
ear pain
dizziness
nausea

It does sound like pneumonia, but these symptoms may also be from allergies or even a parasitic infection. Parasites have been known to wreck havoc on low immune systems.

Is the cough a "dry cough" ?
Nausea may be from a reaction to any meds you may have taken, as well as constipation.
The chest pain is most likely from the cough.

Dizziness? Are you on an inhailer like Symbicort, or something with steroids in it?

I am 14 yo and have have some similar symptoms:
~Cough & sore throat
~Cold
~Back ache
~Very bad headaches especially when i move my eyes.

Heyy,, i'm 16 years old, but the thing is i'm 34 weeks pregnant.
- back pains
- Runny Nose
- Severe headache
- Swelling in my nose
- Abdominal Pains
- Late night chills
- Sore throat
- Chest Pains
- really hard to breathe
- Painful to walk or move around
I have been experiencing these symptoms for about a week now.. It doesn't seem to affect my baby unless i cant move at all... The Symptoms come and go constantly..my fever keeps coming back as with the rest of them.. Any one with any info help? cant get an appointment to the clinic until wednesday.

Iv been having the following symptoms for 5 days now;

headaches
chest pains
heavy breathing
slight nausea
ear pain
back ache
sore throat

Im hoping its a coincidence its all at the same time and there not all related :s im only 19 :-([/img]

i got a jaw ache, runny nose really bad cough i dont know what it is :-(

I am 19 years old... I am a smoker which doesn't help, but I have a really painful cough, blocked sinuses, headaches most of the time a dry cough which won't shift what wants to come up and really hurts my throat. not smoking doesn't seem to help. I had glandular fever (mono) about a year ago but it disappeared. unfortunately i think it may be returning. could this just be a common cold or is there a chance it is more serious? i have taken meds to bring up the c**p in my chest and a spray to calm my throat but it didn't do much i am surviving on pain pills and coffee. I have just taken a post as a language assitant so I am hoping this gets better soon as it is severely hindering my work. any help? thanks a lot

Ive been having the same with me. :'( IT HURTS A LOT!!!!!!!!! Its driving me insane! :XP: