Can I use beconase nasal spray in pregnancy? I know that many medications are not supposed to be used during pregnancy and breast feeding, but this is only nasal spray. What harm can make this spray to the baby? I really need beconase, because of my hay fever and runny nose. What should I do? Do you have any advices for me?

It is quite possible that your nasal congestion is not just from hay fever. Nose problems can occur because of your pregnancy too. About beconase, I can tell you only one thing: no drug (orally taken injections or spray) is safe during pregnancy, unless your personal OP tell you differently. So, if you want to take beconase nasal spray for nose congestion you must ask an expert for opinion.

I am currently using beconase nasal spray, I am 4 months pregnant. I was beside myself with terrible hay fever and had to do something. After no luck at various chemists, I went to see my GP who phoned their GP for advice, beconase nasal spray and polaramine tablets were ok'ed. I think most things are best avioded in the first trimester. It has worked wonders. Hope this helps. :-)