Ok, I was supposed to started my period July 3rd. I will have missed 2 periods on August 7th-ish. I have been having moodiness, abdominal cramps, and my nipples have been itching like crazy, an increase in urination, as well as increased discharge. I've also been feeling very faint and dizzy recently. I took a test 1 week after I was supposed to start- neg. then a week later I took another that was either a faint positive or a very pink evaporation line. Not sure. I found it in the trash the next morning, but initially, I was so frustrated that i didn't even wait for the 3 minutes ur supposed to wait to read it. I took another the following morning with the first urine-neg. I just took another about 30 mins ago and neg. I have not been officially diagnosed with endometriosis, but every doctor I've had has told me I need to go get checked, I'm just too scared. My mother had it and had 16 miscarriages between my brother and I (8 years). I'm so very confused. I'm not really stressed, in fact I was very excited to entertain the notion of starting a family with my husband of 3 months. Anyone know what it could be? I can't figure this out and its driving me crazy!!! Please Help!!!

I am having multiple pregnancy symptoms although I had my period but it was very weird and light since then I have taken I don't know how many pregnancy tests five have come back with faint positives some darker than others. I took all of those after my period because I was still having the symptoms after my period. I went into the doctor but the blood test came back neg. I recently found out that the hospital I go to uses a test that is not as accurate for early pregnancy detection. I took another test a couple of days ago and that came up neg. I have been searching around and talking to people and I found out that it is pretty common for women to build up HCG slower than others. It may take up to 3 months before some of them get positive results with any test. I still think I am pregnant, when you know you know. If you do not have a good feeling about this go to the Dr. Trust your intuition because you know your body better than medicine does.