I need some advice or opinion from someone....

Here is my situation.

I had my period on the 27th of august... lasted until the 31st of August. My ex and I had Intercourse twice in this time. It was a late night it was between the 31st of august and the 1st of september.. The condom broke the second time which was early morning on the 1st. and I did have slight spotting later on in the day. I have been having cramping, back pain and today I went to the bathroom when i woke up, when i wiped there was pinkish discharge on the toilet paper. I took a hpt right away after that, but it was negative. Is there any chance i could be pregnant but it be too early to tell> I am Not on birthcontrol my periods are always regular and i have a 28 day cycle. If there is any chance I am pregnant I know that this would not be a bad thing. Please give me your feed back

Hi hon! I would hazzard a guess that this spotting is actually implantation bleeding! And I think you could actually be pregnant! Due to you having unprotected sex! You can get pregnant at ANY time, even though the chances are of course higher when you are ovulating! But this all matches! And YES it is far too early to take a test! So since you had your period on the 27th of August, the earliest you could take a test would be September 20th! The reason why I say that is because that would be about 3 weeks after conception - IF you are pregnant. Which is enough time for your HCG levels to be detectable! In the mean time, take prenatal vitamins - just in case OK? and good luck and health!

Thank you Bambi27

I Actually had the same pinkish spotting discharge again today (sorry for the too much info). I would be so Happy if i took a test on the 20th and it came out positive. I will definantly keep you up to date. :-)

Thank you again. :-)

I don't want to add a downer on here for you! BUT you have to be careful when it comes to "spotting" especially if it is continual! What this CAN mean is that you have an etopic pregnancy! I do not want to pop your bubble, but I just want you to be aware OK? IF you have any unsual or MAJOR pain in your ovaries or fallopian tubes! I want you to go to the hospital immediately! I just wanted us to cover ALL the bases OK? So take your prenatal vitamins OK? Good luck and health honey, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you! And hope to hear from you around the 20th!!! XD

Thank you Bambi27-

I will definatly let you know what happens. I was pregnant last year. but i let my boyfriend at the time get to me and make up our minds for both of us. Which was the worst mistake of my life :-( and it haunts me everyday. But even then i had horrible pains, and i kept going to the dr and they said everything was fine that the baby was health. If I am pregnant I will do everything I can't to make sure the baby is healthy as can be. If I am it would be my second chance. so fingures crossed! here's to hoping. I will keep you up to date.

Thank you so much again, for the advice and opinions; :-)

Fingers crossed! And just keep an eye on everything OK? Good luck hon!

I will :-) and Thank you :-)

So ive been having some back pain on lower left side. extremely tired. I don't know maybe i am just reading too much into these signs. :-(

Actually honey, if you ARE pregnant, this is normal! What I want you to look out for is INTENSE pain and lots of bleeding! But aches and pains in the back, hips, thighs, groin, pelvis are TOTALLY normal!!

Hi Bambi27-

Today Im still not feeling right, very sick to my stomache on and off. no vomiting but queezing, mild headaches, bloatedness. Its there i feel that. Been very emotional. all my friends have children and have felt this they too say that i am pregnant. its the waiting that is killin me its like i want to know now.

Also normal! And you and EVERY other expectant mother out there or trying to be expectant wants to know NOW!!!!! ;-) Also be aware that sometimes when you REALLY want to be pregnant, you can actually make yourself feel pregnant! So try and relax OK? I know easier said than done! I have a question, do you FEEL pregnant? As in do you feel like you might just be pregnant? I knew with both my boys even the night I conceived!!! and many of my girlfriends have said that too! And so has women on here, they KNEW they were pregnant, but the HPT showed negative, it was only when they had a blood test that they found out it was positive! A LOT can be said for womens intuition!

Hi Bambi,

Yes i REALLY do feel like i am pregnant. Im just not going to think about it. we will see what happens. I took another test today there was a very faint line. But ill just wait to test again.

Did you take another test? It's been over a week and you should be more certain now. Can you let me know how it's going? Thanks! :)

I just got my I plan on taking out Nov 7 had unprotected sex now I'm bleeding and having back pain could I be pregnant

You're pregnant...fate lines don't lie gud luck