Okay, I havent had a period for quite some time, actually since june its now september. I have gone through a fatigue phaze where i sleep what seems like every hour, peeing every five minutes which went away but i still have to pee a lot, headaches, and weird feelings in my abdomen, but when i took a pregnancy test (a home one) in august it was negative. but since then there is a bump on my right side kind of close to my belly button, could i be pregnant, i am still having sore breasts and peeing and fatigue and now very obvious blue veins in my legs and breasts. Is it possible even though i had a pregnancy test. I have never had a normal cycle and i am not on birth contro i dont use protection either. please e-mail me at _[removed]_ please tell me what you think it could be.and if you ever had anything like this happen to you.

I recently went to the doctor to have the condom(spermicide) that was stuck up in me removed. A couple of days later we had sex with out using the condom because I was afraid it might get stuck up in me again, so he was to pull out before he comes which it seems that he did. Two days later I bleed for one whole day, now my boobs are soar, cramping in lower back, feeling tired. Several weeks had gone by and I took a home pregnancy test, but it came out negative. I waited a week later and took it again and still negative, now it looks like I am on my period, not sure what is going on. Any advice?