Hi everyone. Here's my situation, I'm about 3 weeks late for my period. My last period was 45 days ago. Lately I've been feeling sick to my stomach. I've been sleeping a lot less than usual. I've been having weird dreams and I can remember all of them. My first dream, I dreamt I was pregnant. The second, I dreamt one of my family members died. I usually never remember my dreams which is what I found akward cause I remember all of them, atleast one a night. I had some spotting like a couple of days ago. I also had cramps as if I was getting my period but nothing. I usually know my body very well, so when I didnt get it, I got worried. Now I think I have a yeast infection. I've taken about 4 dollar store pregnancy tests which all came back negative. I then took 2 first response test. The first had a 2nd line that looked like I took a pencil, drew a line, then erased it. The 2nd only had one line which meant negative. I assumed I ddnt take the first one right. Maybe not enough urine got on the stick. Idk how much longer I should wait to see a doctor. Could I be pregnant? Maybe do I have an std? Idk but I'm scared out my mind to find out. SOMEONE HELP...

Hi Tanya: Take another 1st response test, take it in the morning - as your urine is more concentrated. Then it will give you the correct response. Usually STD's are more on the outside, so IF you are not pregnant. It will probably have too do with your hormones or ovaries. So 1st lets get the pregnancy quesiton out of the way OK. Then let me know what it says, then I can help you further OK? Don't panic honey, I know that's easier said than done - but this is normal in many women, sometimes you need either your bc pill too be change OR put on one too regulate your hormones. So lets go by the steps 1st OK? Let me know!

Ok. Will do. But quick question first. I work 3rd shift which is from 10pm to 7am. I am constantly going to the bathroom between those hours. I have read its best to take it with your first mornings urine, so seeing how I'm all backwards, I'm confused. Should I take it @ 7? Or should I take it when I wake up @ night for work? Help if you could... thnx :-)

Hi Tanya: Take if after you have slept, they say the morning because most people sleep at night!!! ;-) XD It is just more concentrated when it has been sitting there all night/day! When you mention going to the bathroom constantly, did this just start with you or is it normal?

I've always went to the bathroom a little bit more than regular I think. But lately it seems like I've been goin more than usual. For instance, within a 4 hours period of time during sleep, I've woken up twice and had to pee to the point that I ddnt think I would make it to the bathroom. Luckily, I did. Lol. I went to the bathroom before I left my house @ about 745 and by 800, I had to go again. But I will follow the advice and take a test as soon as I wake up @ night. Thnx for everything

Hi Tanya: I just want too give you a heads up, the reason why I asked you the pee question is I THINK you are pregnant hon! So just wanted you to not be surprised too much IF I'm right. Let me know OK? Good luck hon!

Thanks so much for your advice. I really appreciate it. I have no problem if I am. My major concern if the fact I work on maintenance and deal with a numerous amount of chemicals. I know when my friend was pregnant she worked in a hotel, cleaning rooms and she had to quit when she found out. I dnt wanna wait to long to get of it if I am. I dnt want to harm my unborn child in anyway. If I take another test and it says negative. How long do you think I should wait to see a doctor if I dnt get my period???

If it's negative, I would check with a doctor soon. It's not an emergency, but its best to get your cycle on track. Pretty sure you are though. So lets talk after OK? And your right about the chemicals. Good luck hon!

Took another test, still negative! I dnt know what's wrong with me... >:(

It is either hormonal or something with your ovaries. You need to go and get a blood test - for the hormones, and an ultrasound for the ovaries. I think - now we know your not pregnant - that it is hormonal. Your doctor can put you on a pill with more Progesterone, which will regulate your periods. IF it's you ovaries, there are MANY things they can do for that too. Good luck hon! The doctor might do another pregnancy test on you too, probably a blood test. You never know!!! Let me know what the verdict is OK?

I definitely will... Thanx 4 all yur help! :-D

Still no period since the last time I wrote. My next period woulda been due in a couple days. Had 2 more times on different days of spotting. Just light blood on the tissue. I went to the hospital about a week ago cause I had a yeast infection and they did another urine test which came back negative. I have a follow-up today with a doctor so I'm gonna have them do some tests. I know my body and somethings not right. I pushed down on my belly button and it feels like there's something there. Idk but I'm gonna stop thinking millions of different things that could be wrong and hopefully ill have an answer tommorow. Ill let you know. :-)

Hi there, I'm really sorry that you don't still have an answer and I know it's hard to deal with that but you've got the right attitude--just don't speculate! It's a good way to deal. Please let us know how it turns out, okay? :)

Hi Tanya: Remember to ask for a PELVIC ultrasound! They need to check not only your uterus - just incase you are pregnant - and your ovaries - to see if they ar cystic and that you are ovulating. Good luck hon! Ask for a blood test too!

Went to my doctor today and they gave me another urine test which once again came back negative. I told her all the things that have been going on and told her I wanted a blood test. She said she would call me with the results tomorrow so... I woke up this morning spotting again so I am confused. She said that if the blood test comes back negative then thats definitely a negative. Is that true do you know? Well, ill let you know