I am a little worried because in November my boyfriend didn't pull out in time twice. Almost two weeks later I had a period, and in december I had spotting then It was light bleeding for a day , then right back to spotting. My periods usually last for 5 to 7 days and they are always so heavy. so its not making since. So I took pregnancy tests at home and at doctors and all where negative. I also took a blood test and it said negative. I also have other symptoms such as, nausea, headaches, darkening on the aureole , food changes, etc. Could I  be pregnant?

So you had unprotected sex twice? It ALL depends on the dates etc. So lets cover that first shall we/

1. When was your last period - in November?

2. When did you have unprotected sex?

3. How long is your cycle?

4. RU usually regular?

5. Was the December period ontime?

6. When did you take the tests - in particular when was the blood test taken?

7. Is the unprotected sex your usual way? As in IF you have continual unprotected sex (pulling out or not - it's still unprotected) then do you use certain dates to avoid pregnancy. Or do you just take the chance and hope that pulling out works?

I will help you further with this information OK?

Ok help please I have been trying to get pregnant took a test mon 12/24 negative then started period 12/25 not as crazy as usual for first day then 12/26 took test because period stopped and got faint postive started to just spot on 12/27 and took anther test and got darker postive I call nurse at dr office and she did not seem to concerned so a friend told me to get digital test so on 12/27 digital said pregnant but I am still spotting 12/29 took regular test and got darker result again but this morning 12/30 had some cramps with gas pain and spotted a little more then the past few days took a test and came out boldly positive no mistaken it so I do not kno whata going on I just wanna stop worrying and be happy if I am pregant because dr won't see me till next month should I be concerned 

CONGRATULATIONS! You have a winner! ;-) Regarding the spotting, just keep an eye on it, IF you have any MAJOR pain from your ovary area I want you to go to the hospital immediately (just incase it is an etopic pregnancy). I always use office terms - for some God Foresaken reason lol - when explaining those first weeks of conception. Your brain gets the message that there is fertilization or not, when it's not it sends a memo to the rest of the body that menses can now proceed. Sometimes the memo of being pregnant, doesn't make it to the brain in time for her to forward on the message!!! LOL So your brain thinks that you aren't pregnant - releases the menses - but your body (the accounting part) says "Hey I'm pretty sure she is, but the boss said to release the menses" So you will have FAR less of a period - thus some women having light periods for the first trimester - it's just getting the brain and the body to be on the same page! It usually ALL stops in the 4th month! Can you tell me your last period - in November, the dates of unprotected sex, and then I can give you a general idea of how far along you are and when baby will be expected! SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THE BABY NOT more tests!!!! LOL Congrats again!

Thanks so much!! So excited and I kno definitely did it days of ovulation the 10th of December till the 14th and a couple times after lol wow u just made my night I was so confused

Around nov 27 last period

So it would be around September 3rd! IF you haven't already start taking prenatal vitamins - helps with the crucial deelopment of the baby's brain and spinal chord! I am known as the pregnancy queen - on here - (also the STD and yeast nfection queen lol) So just ask away! Congratulations again! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My last normal period was November 3rd it was regular and heavy like my periods always are I had sex throughout the month unprotected so he find inside me .my periods are always regular never early never late and come the 30th of November I had light bleeding an it lasted 2-3days an it wasn't even enough blood for a panty liner and extreme cramping which I never experience before during or after my regular cycle and my cycles are 31 days in length nothing less nothing more mid decemeber I had spotting and a few days later I started experiencing a white discharge and its still occurring and all throughout December no period and I still haven't gotten one yet can I possibly be pregnant.

Yay so exciting thank u again and I just got some today at drug store so I could take them until I go to the doctor the spotting completely stopped yesterday just maybe 2 times today and was like nothing thanks again happy new year!!!!

Also how far along would I be

I think there are 2 of you asking me questions! LOL IF you already have a username please log in so I know whom is who! IF you don't I would suggest registering - COMPLETELY confidential and this way you wont just be known as Guest, then my mind wont be spinning trying to figure out who is who! LOL

This is becxa214 dot kno why I can't log in automatically but I was asking how far I would be and spotting completely stopped mon

Ok bambi27,

It's my turn..... I'm Trina..... Ok let's start from the top.

On Dec. 12 sperm was inserted... I was two weeks late for my period and then on Dec. 31 I started bleeding dark red blood with clots.... But i was not bleeding enough to wear a pad. It was only when I wiped.. bit to give tmi but my bleeding did not have any smell. My periods are usually so heavy I soak a pad an hour... And with this bleeding I used no pad. It lasted until Jan. 2 today i am not bleeding at all.... Not even when I wipe. I have nausea, been throwing up, very fatigue, my favorite foods make me sick, I'm eating foods I don't normally eat, I'm eating a lot more, I go to the restroom at least 3-4 times an hour, I have lower back pains, my aerolas are so sensitive and seem to be getting darker, I have headaches like crazy, and i knt even lay on my stomach cuz it starts to hurt. So my question is could I be pregnant???? I'm so confused... Yesterday I could even walk I was so nauseated... I knt wear my usual pants cause they are too tight on my stomach.

I have taken to hpt test and both were negative... Bit still have same symptoms... Please help....

Hi Trina! I'm am pretty positive you are NOT pregnant. When women ask me I usually tell them to wait a good 21 days after unprotected sex, to take a test - this would be definitive by that time. Also IF you were pregnant, you would be less than a month a long and this is a LOT of symptoms for someone only a month along. So I think you should go get tested for an infection. Go to your doctors and tell him/her of your symptoms. Just for me to say for sure, could you tell me the date of your last full period, are your periods regular, what other dates (other than the 12th) did you have unprotected sex, how long is your usual cycle, when was your period expected? I could try and figure out IF there is any chance of pregnancy with this information! In the mean time - if you are trying to get pregnant, start taking prenatal vitamins - these have been proven to increase a womans AND a mans fertility.