For the last 4 months I lost all the sexual desire with my girlfriend. WE have been together for 4 years now, and there is nothing wrong with our relationship, I really love her and enjoy her company but I don’t have the desire to be with him. I am also pretty moody lately, partly because of this. I talked to my friend and he told me I may suffer from hypogandism.
What could this be? Is this what I am going through a sign of hypogandism? Thank you

Hypogonadism in males means that there is a testosterone deficiency. This disorder may cause all sort of physical symptoms like erectile dysfunction, decrease in body hairs, increase in body fat, decrease in size of testicle. I don’t remember you reported any of these. Hypogonadism can also cause emotional symptoms like those that women feel during menopause. Your decreased libido would fit into the description as well as the mood fluctuations. However, I don’t think this is your problem. You may be just going through a phase where sexual desire is absent, the passion is gone but most of these feelings come back if you really love the person. It is like that with me. We all have difficulties sometimes. If you don’t see improvement soon, you may visit a doctor or examine your feelings about this girl.