Hello. I am 48 years old, female. I am suffering from high blood pressure for years. I am trying to keep it under control. I am very careful what I eat and drink and beside the occasional headaches I had no other problems. I had hysterectomy a year ago too. All went well. Anyway I wasn’t taking this too seriously, but my libido is very low in past two years and I thought that is just one phase, but now I am begging to think that is somehow connected with high blood pressure. Is that possible?

One of the common high blood pressure symptoms are low libido or lack of sexual desire. However, low libido is common after hysterectomy too. If increasing your libido or sexual desire, feeling sexy and having sex is a goal for you, you're not alone up to 60% of have a lack of sex drive. There are herbs that can be used to increase sexual ardor, try vitamins and minerals to increase your libido, but before anything you do consult your physician.