I cannot stand there any more and look at my father, who is frustrated lately. He is complaining about many various symptoms. Some of symptoms he is complaining about are difficulty in walking, vision loss, pain, and headache. He is so frustrated telling me it must be multiple sclerosis. I wonder if that is true, could this be Ms for really.

Multiple sclerosis, marked usually as MS, is a chronic disabling disease of the central nervous system. MS usually appears between the ages of 20 and 40, I do not know if your father is in this group. MS is now considered as an autoimmune disease. That is because of the heightened action of white blood cells that can attack the myelin of the central nervous system. The myelin is a fatty sheath that surrounds and protects the nerve fibers. Myelin damage causes nerve signals to be slowed or blocked, creating some of the classic symptoms of MS. This is something I believe you would like to know about multiple sclerosis. Symptoms you father is complaining about really refers to symptoms of Ms. Beside these symptoms, to define if that is Ms, you should check if he has got and some less common symptoms. These are coordination problems, slurred speech, tremors, and decline in cognitive function. He might experience and a sudden onset of paralysis, which is a symptom similar to stroke but without a cardiovascular connection. The best would be to take him to the doctor; maybe he will get some medications for his condition and frustration about this.