Hello, folks. I have troubles with my back for years. I have tried everything that commercials recommend and I still haven’t found anything that suits me. My friend recommends me reflexology as a possibility. I would like to know if this could really help me with my back pain. I would gladly hear your opinions.

Hi, there. I have also heard some good things about reflexology. It is a good way to eliminate acute and chronic pain. Reflexology treatment reduces stress as well. By reducing stress, it changes our perception of pain. At least, reflexologists say like that. Reflexology treatments also improve circulation and strengthen immune system. This will definitely bring results for your back pain. You should talk to an expert or someone who has tried this. I hope you will find something that will help you with your back pain. Good luck!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a Reflexologist and it can help greatly with back pain. I have several clients that have lower, and upper back pain...Well, let me re-phrase that...They used to have back pain...I Guarantee u will LOVE it and you will be hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get the treatment!
Sandy Maciel CNRT