My husband suffers from erectile dysfunction and I am really pissed off by it. We don't actually know what causes it and he is too embarrassed to even talk about it to me. And unfortunately for him, I am a very sexual person and I don't want to go without. I love my husband dearly and I want to do it with him and not with other people. There must be some medical solution. But how do I get my husband to talk about it and then visit a specialist? And what is the best drug for erectile dysfunction?

You are in a tricky situation! I do feel for you! It is hard to find a balance between expressing your own needs and making your husband feel even more inadequate than he probably does already. There are drugs for erectile dysfunction that everybody knows about, but they do have very serious potential side effects. If possible, I am all for finding out the root cause of your husband's erectile dysfunction before exploring the medical path.

I agree. I am a boy, 25 years old and I also have an issue with erectile dysfunction. The good thing is that there is a solution to this problem. You can find so many medications, but you can also have some natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. Also, I think that a lot of this varies from the situation from the situation, it also depends on how long your hubby is having this problem. But I agree that this is risky. That is why you can talk to your doctor, who can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. I think that your hubby's preference also can play a huge role in choosing the treatment. Viagra is always a good option in most of the cases, but I would not recommend your hubby to use it without consulting someone.