Hello. I'm 36 year old female and I'm interested in some quick fast about this medication.
You see, two weeks ago I started to suffer from strong pain located in my stomach. I didn’t know what could be the cause and that’s why I contacted my gastrologist over it.
He diagnosed me with some condition called acute gastritis and told me that it could be dangerous if left untreated.
Beside some dietary changes he suggested me- he prescribed me some medication but pointed out that they all must be prepared as hydrochlorates. Can someone explain me this!?

Hi. I've recently read your post and it has definitely made me thinking about it. That’s why I decided to research a but by my self and listed what I have found out.
Hydrochlorates are basically salts resulting from the reaction of hydrochloric acid with an organic base.
Most of the drugs are amines and they are hardly absorbed in our stomach. That’s why, converting insoluble amines into their hydrochlorides are the best way to make most of the drugs much more soluble and quickly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract.. I hope this helped you to better understand these things!