About a month ago I started to feel symptoms like mild abdominal cramping and fatigue. I didn’t pay too much attention on it. After a week or so I started to suffer from nausea, vomiting and severe diarrhea attacks per week. In the begging I thought it was caused by some food poisoning and that it will pass by it self but it didn’t. When I started to suffer from 10-20 episodes per day of explosive, watery diarrhea.
I contacted my gastrologist immediately and he diagnosed me with some disease called Brainerd diarrhea. He didn’t know what could cause this so I'm asking any of you who maybe know a bit more about this condition!

Like your doctor told you the cause of Brainerd diarrhea has not yet been identified.
The possibility is that Brainerd diarrhea is caused by a chemical toxin, but no such toxin has yet been found.
Because the etiologic agent is unknown, there is no laboratory test that can confirm the diagnosis.
As you see this is very mysterious disease and goal of treatment is to reduce bowel motility.
The drugs used for this are opioid antimotility drugs, such as loperamide, diphenoxylate, and paregoric.
There are also some positive facts about this disease and those are that Brainerd diarrhea is a self-limited illness and all patients fully recovered within three years.