Hi. I am 45 year old male and recently I have developed one very strange and unusual disease. You see, I love hunting ant that’s why about two months ago I spent ten days in a mountain living in a log cabin with two of my friends.
During that time I have ate some wild animal meat we hunted down and everything turned well, bet when I came back home I felt some symptoms like nausea, fatigue and lack of coordination.
I didn’t know at the time what could cause this and I contacted my doctor immediately. My GP sent me to some gastrologist which found out that I suffer from some baylisascaris infection caused by eating a meat from some of the forest animals.
So, I was wondering what kind of disease this is?

First, I'm very sorry to tell you this but I must tell you that you suffer from one very serious and not so rare disease.
The worm with one you are infected is connected primary with raccoons. This is a large roundworm parasite that lives in the intestines of raccoons.
The adult worms shed microscopic eggs that are passed in the raccoon's feces.
The parasite is transmitted when the eggs are ingested by another animal. You have probably eaten one of these animals like dears or wild boars.
These eggs hatch into larvae which then cause disease by migrating through the central nervous system, eyes, and other organs.
I'm sorry to say but there are no consistently effective treatment medications available at this time.