Hello. I'm 24 year old male and I would really like to hear some information about one thing. You see, about three weeks ago I have noticed that I have blood in my stool. I was very frightened when I saw this but I haven’t told anything about this to anyone because I thought it will resolve by it self. I know that in most cases this is caused by hemorrhoids but I could find any on my perineal region.
So, I think I've developed these so called internal hemorrhoids. I've searched on the internet and found out that they could be only surgically removed. So, I should talk with some surgeon but on several sites it says- contact your gastrologist. I don’t understand. Who is this gastrologist and what does he do?

Hi. I'm a medical student and that’s why I can give you some information about things that you're interested in. You see, there is nothing here you could be confused with. You must first contact your gastrologist because he does the diagnostic part of healing. His duties are to perform all possible tests in order to set the right diagnosis including blood test, colonoscopy, rectoscopy, gastroscopy and several others. If he determines that he can't help you with medications therapy he decided to whom he will send you.
If you are surgical case- he will send you to one, including all the tests he performed and the right diagnosis. Then, surgeon does his part- surgical procedure.

Due to which condition I have always pain near liver side. The report of bilurubin test and ultrasound test is normal, before the report I was suffering from jondice but at this time my all reports are normal, someone tales that the paid due to gas but I take medicine but no improvement in my condition.