Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I would like to find out more about one condition. My best friend’s son has been diagnosed with it and I would just like to know what are the chances for a complete recovery.
You see, the condition is called papulous gastropathy.
I really don’t know anything more about it accept the fact that it has something to do with his stomach.
Anyway, she is really worried because several doctors gathered around him talking about possible cure. What could be that serous?
Can someone light me some details about this condition?

Hello. I'm very sorry about your friend’s son because I believe this is one very serious condition.
You were right- we are talking about stomach disease in which giant hypertrophy of the mucosa of the gastric wall is present. These hypertrophic formations are forming some kind of papules.
All this reduction of functional gastric wall is of course connected with protein loss which can cause generalized edemas.
It is treated by operation called partial gastrectomy in which the hypertrophic part of stomach wall is being removed.
I hope now you understand better some facts related to this condition.