what happens if you take opiates or cocaine,etc. while on suboxen?

It will not get you high if you are on suboxen

I don't know the answer to this first hand, but I do know that my brother-in-law as well as two other people that I work with took pain meds the same day they took the sbxn and got sick (vomiting). I don't know if it was because it was too much or if the sbxn was stripping the narcotic out like it is made to do????

to be honest nothing i take subs every day and did yay tonight im good, thing is i dont understand how people take the entire 8 mg at most i take now is a quater of an 8 mg, since i feel it works just as well and also wears off so you can get off of subs with little withdrawl , because let me tell you suboxen is is bad as heroin or painkillers. just as bad. so people please unless ur a serious serious addict take a half of sub or a quater its the same if you dont belive me try it once u wont be sick. but subs and coke is fine, i hope your atleast 18

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! SUBS AND COKE IS FINE IS WHAT YOU SAID! YOU ARE GOING TO BLOW YOUR HEART OR LUNGS UP!!! A FEW YEARS AGO I DID THAT AND I OVERDOSED ON BOTH. IVE BEEN CLEAN FOR YEARS NOW. BUT NOW I HAVE TUMORS ON MY LUNGS. BREATHING PROBLEMS AND I HAVE SERIOUS HEART PROBLEMS AND IM ONLY 28. MY LIFE EXPECTANCY IS 5 YEARS THE DOCTORS SAID. I STARTED NURSING SCHOOL AND I KNOW ENOUGH TO THAT COCAINE DAMAGES THE HEART AND SUBOXONE DAMAGES THE LUNGS. THE SAD THING IS, I HAVE TO LEAVE 2 CHILDREN BEHIND THAT WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND. I MIGHT NEVER GET TO LIVE ALL OF MY LIFE, BUT IF I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE FROM KILLING THEMSELVES, I WILL!!!!  

ok clear a few things up-suboxone=bupernorfine/naloxone(sorry for spell errors) the naloxone is to prevent u from shooting the drug. If you shoot this it will send you in to immediate withdrawls. The buper is there to attatch to the opiate receptors and block out any new opiates introduced to the brain. It also eases symptoms of withdrawls because it is a partial opiate itself but not fully so that is why you really don't feel eurphoric using it but it cuases all the other side effects as an opiate, nausea, drowsiness, etc. This is why people get so confused about this drug. Also you should be in "painful" withdrawls before using this becuase it kicks out any opiates in your receptors, but isnt strong enough to kill the cravings for your body if you have opiates in your system. It is only strong enough to stop the withdrwls once there is no opiates in your body. So cocaine is not an opiate, so suboxone will not have a "blocking" effect of the cocaine, but will have a synergystic effect, i.e. will interact with it like you had opiates in your body. So you would probably get the back and forth feeling, up from cocaine=rapid heartbeat, sweating, nervousness and this may make you feel like you are having withdrawls in your mind, then have the down effect from the suboxone but not the opiate feeling so your brain again may interpret this as withdrwlas mnad make you even more nervous. But in reality the suboxone is not sending you in to withdrwls because you did cocaine, two different receptors invovled. Good luck, sorry for all bad spelling.