So, last night i took my first dose of suboxone (not though a doctor, i cant afford that) and me, being the id**t that i am.......so anyway.......im feeling real relieved of withdrawl from the suboxone, but then my friend decides to go get some Heroin........and since i have no self control in these situations, i bought a bag too and got back to his house and shot it up...............so ii was halfway expecting to wake up this morning and have bad withdrawls right away.................but its the complete opposite...............my withdrawls ususally start 8 hours after my last use of heroin.........as of right now........it has been 15 hours since i have dosed on heroin, and its been about 16 hours since i took my first suboxone...............shouldnt i be in terrible withdrawls now>? , im afraid to take my next dose of suboxone becaause of the heroin that i did last night becuase i dont wanna have a worst withdrawl than i have to. so my question to you all is.............where is my withdrawl............why am i not having any withdrawl symptoms right now? is it gunna sneak up on me when im at work later?..........should i take my next dose of suboxone? or should i wait until i feeel withdrawl from the dope that i did last night? ......ps..........the dope didnt do anything to me.......... isnt suboxone an opiate blocker

You have it a bit mixed up... you can use herion over the top of suboxone and not get bad withdrawals, what you will do however is really push your tolerance levels through the roof and may need to adjust further suboxone doeses up higher for maintenance...for this you need a doctor.

ANyway... once you have taken your first dose of suboxone and have not experienced the 'bad withdrawals' of taking suboxone too early in the game then your all set and ok. It's only on your first dose you need to be worried about that.

My advice is DONT tkae the both together..I have done it many times and it makes it 100 times harder to make the suboxone do it's job, which is to get you OFF the heroin.

It will only take about 3 days to get past the worst of it all, after 3 days the suboxone will have worked it way into your system properly and then you only need to worry about your dose drops to get you off the suboxone and clean.

Lastly, GO SEE A DOCTOR

p.s. - don't make excuses for yourself, we all do it. Don't tell yourself, I did a packet because I'm weak and so that makes it ok... - JUST DO IT.

Harden up princess :-P

p.s.s - whatever you do DONT shoot up suboxone - it has narcan in it designed to stop you doing this no matter what level of withdrawals you are at or what you doing, you will plant yourself into a living hell and there will be nothing anyone can give you to get you back.

So dude,..

what do you do once u relapse to H while going through a suboxone treatment..what should the next steps be?,..

Like me took...I 2mg Bupe today and used hella' lot of H..and nothing happened obviously..I did it cuz i had other personal probs non tht would matter to anyway.. 8)

So I wanna get beack to Suboxone treatment and f**k the H outta my life..so what do I do now dude %-)

So "the_dude" your saying that if I use heroin while on Suboxone and the sub blocks the heroin...it will still boost my tolerance?

i am on suboxone but what if i want to get high again?

I am on 10Mg of Suboxone. I take my dose in the morning then every Friday night I got and get 0.4MG and wack the lot. I get pins and needles in my face and feel smashed, not sleepy but smashed. It's freaking awesome but know I need to go up my Sub oxone as I really do want to stop!

about 4 years ago, i was in a herendous motorycle accident..it left me beat up REALLY bad. bad enough for 2 surgeries on my left hand. they literally drilled through bones and put more pins in me than a voodoo doll. i started out on the perc 5mgs 3x daily for a few months and quickly my daily meds doubled. literally. now i was at perc 10's 6x daily. this simply was nearly enough after 6 months..i graduated to oxycontin 40 mg's 2 daily and from there everything spun outta control. 40mg's twice daily turned into 80mg's 4 times daily. after a while i was even feeling the oxy's. it's like i was taking an 80 just to keep myself normal, out of withdrawal. i dug and dug and dug and finally found H bomb. well well well...where have you been all of my life? right..wrong 3 years later im wondering how it even got in my life and i said whoa whoa whoa! what am i doing? a GREAT friend of mine said he had a good friend he had wanted to introduce me to, suboxone. ive been on it for 2 weeks so far and its going great. however, the first time i started, i took an 8mg and with seconds did i go from withdrawing to feeling like ive been withdrawing for 3 days...the worst! you cant do a thing but wait it out...i curled up into a ball and wanted to douce a bottle of valiums.. but didnt, and snapped out of it. dont mix h or another opiate in that matter with suboxone. defeats both purposes, literally...best to all. o.O

does cocaine injection effect the suboxone? I heard it causes you to get withdrawls or makes the suboxone stop working.

Guest wrote:

Absolutely it does. Cocaine, heroin, crack, and virtually any painkiller can cause suboxone to stop working properly if i'm not mistaken. That's what my understanding is. Can anyone confirm this? That's what I have heard.

Suboxone blocks the opiate receptors in the brain making Heroin useless. But, you have to be in FULL detox from H before you take your first dose. Also, Cocaine does not make it so the suboxone doesn't work. Its two different systems. If you are on H, get help before its too late.

Guest wrote:

So youer' saying that cocaine doesn't make it work? What do you mean by two different systems? I don't understand what that means. Can you explain?

hey all,

i took my first suboxone (8mg) last night after doing shitty dope and thinking I "didn't feel anything from the dope". I was forgetting that I am lbowdeep in a 25 bag per day habit. The suboxone sent me into immediate rapid withdrawal and I quickly learned the dope was that bad after all. It was my tolerance that had just elevated way too much. lol I took another suoxone at 7 this morning, but it was only my second one. I'm still feeling heroin withdrawalsand was wondering if I would feel ANY better by using now.....12 hours later. THX.

y people, sorry for my english is bad im from croatia, so the situation is this im on suboxon for a wile, i was on subutex for 4 years and now im on suboxon, and on subutex i take one a month or rare heroin, and it worked nice, and then the next morning i tok my therapy normaly, now i heard that whit suboxon that is not posible, that you need to wait 2-3 days to take suboxon after heroin, is that the truth of is it same as on subutex, can i take it the nex morning, supose i took h. in the evning. if here issomenone who tried that i would like an answer what happend, is it ok or i will be how to say sick, in crises. becaose no one in croatia (suboxone came to croatia 2 days ago ) didnt try that so i dont know, what to do, i hawe smaoe dop here and i dont know if i can take it, will i can take suboxone in the morning normaly as i take it, i take it normaly i dont shoot suboxon, so please answer me. as i sad i would like to hera from someone who tried that , to tako heroin on suboxon and then the nex morning took the suboxon, please help me.

thanks

can i take suboxon the morning after i used heroin? so how long does it have to pass after heroin to tako seuboxon, assuming that im not an adict im not taking heroin every day i take it sometimes, so if i take heroin in the vening ca i tak esuboxon in the morning like usual i take

I overdosed using suboxone valium & crack. I was in a coma for 8 days so don't mix suboxone with anything!