I have been using methadone for 3 years-160 mg. Now I am detoxing with 5mgs/day and hurting. I found suboxen place and there only oppointments is day when I will be at 65mg. I heard you should be at 30 mg to take suboxen. What will happen if I take suboxen at 65mg?

I used to have the same problem, but difference was I used to take 55mg. Problem was that I needed to travel and there are not so many countries that let bringing into Methadone. Off course I wanted to try suboxen too. Anyway I had to get on the dose of 35. First day and night was hell, though I found it better to try and keep dose for the night time. Reason is that it makes all a little bit better when you know you can sleep. When you reach a lower level you should start taking suboxen. Doctor told me to be on 3 and not take anything for a couple of days. Then, he said, I will be watched withdrawal and at least then give me suboxen. One of my friends went from 160mg methadone to 40mg in 6 months and then she switched to suboxen. As you can see there is hope just be strong and you will make it.

a doctor told me that one of his patient was on 20 bags of heroin and suboxone work for him,im looking to get back on suboxone but cant seem to wait until i get sick, because i want it so bad before i get sick, so i give in, does anybody know the less time i have to wait.

I don’t know mate how it works in your country but shouldn’t you like sign in for recovery or something and then get it prescribed from your doctor for regular use and not only when you get sick. They are taken, so you wouldn’t get sick.

The treatment of people who are/were taking heroin usually starts with Subutex (same as Suboxone just without naloxone) and it is taken 4 hours after last heroin intake and when the withdrawals start appearing.

So, you usually start with Subotex as an induction and maintaim with Suboxone because it contains naloxone, which counters the effects of opioids. The starting dose should be 16 mg per day and maintaining dose for preventing withdrawal effects and maintaining treatment could be from 4-24mg depending on the individual.

As far as I know, you can’t do anything without your doctor.

ok heres the thing . i've been on methadone for 6 yrs. I was at 140 mg and detoxed down to 35 mg in 18 days. My appt for suboxen was for the day i took the 35 mg of methadone. since i was on methadone my doc. gave me subutex,he told me to take 2 at first ,2 two hours later ,and 2before bed,i got violently ill,it felt like i just got off run of doing 2 bundles of dope a day,and then got hit with narcon. My question is,why did i have withdrawls when subutex dosent have the naltraxone in it? I am afraid to take my subutex now

no that is not safe at all suboxen is 2mg 4mg 8mg and 16mg thats too much u need an 8mg pill twice daily

Personaly I don't think u have to wait at all. I have relapsed 4 times for months at a time. I have been prescribed suboxone 2 times now I acually just got it from the doctor 3 days ago. I wasn't with drawling at all. I had just used 2 hours before. He didn't make me take it there or anything. I took it the next day just before I started to with drawl and everything was good

i was doing 4 bags of heroin a day. waited about 10 hours after last bag. just staring to get a little sick. did 8mgs of suboxen first day then six on day 2 4 on day 3 on day 4 did 2 mgs feel good big thing don't stay on suboxen long!!

I wouldn't do it first of all any doctor who knows what their doing will tell you, you have to be stable at 25 to 30 mgs of methadone and this is very important you must and I stress you must be off methadone for 72 hours before taking suboxen. I am in the same situation I am at 69 mgs now I am going down 2mgs a week its yaking forever but I'm not hurting the meth clinic i'm on is both methadone & suboxen & I have a plan with the doctors & my counselor u have to do it slow if you rush it you'll really be hurting trust me. When suboxen first came out I skiped methadone one day & when I started getting sick I took a stop sign & I'll tell u what an hour later I was in withdraw like you would not believe, I thought I was going to die I had never been that sick before ever & I was shooting 2 bundles a day, well my boyfriend picked me up that day & bought me a bundle I shot the whole thing & I was still so sick it took 14 hours before I started to feel better. Do not take suboxen unless you r sure of what the outcome is going to be. I swear to you about the 72 hours. I don't want my worst enemy to feel the way I felt that day. You need to be truthful about your situation to ypur doc!!!!!! If

you want to talk call me my cell is 267 588 9931. There are so many doctors that do this now so you can always find a different doctor