Can you take Suboxone & Addaral (amphetamine salts) together?

There are no drug interactions between suboxone and adderall. I cannot function without either one. They seem to level me out and make me the most normal. :-D

Hey I take both together and they work good. Neither interact with the others ingredients, so its harmless to take these two together.

Ok, first off this is absolutely retarded, I realize. I don't need more people telling me this. What happened is after not taking either of these 2 drugs prescribed, I dosed 40mg. adderall, after about an hour dosed up 20 more mg. totalling 60 mg. after about another hour, totally tweaking and thinking excessively positive, I dosed a little under a 1/4 tablet of suboxone, simply cuz it seemed like a good idea. After talking to some people, it seems this is referred to as "speedballing", now if one were to purposefully do this, they would supposedly take a little more downer than upper, but where I got my logic is a mystery. My point is that my heartrate was through the roof at times and other times was slow, varying through the day. I would feel extreme waves of body high and then periods of nothing at all. Towards the end of the day, my heart was still all over the place and I was having the sensation of both my arms going to sleep from the forarm down and I was extremely exhausted. My worry is that I still have these aches and pains washing through the chest area several days later. Should I see a doctor? Can anybody relate? Anything at all?

I would go and get an ultrasound of my chest just to be safe- it sounds like you might have done some cardiac damage. Do you have problems with high blood pressure? If you do, you need to be very careful with adderal as it causes an increase in heart rate and blood pressure- and it sounds like you took way too much.

I told my family doctor and he had me get a chest x-ray which of course, showed nothing worng. I know x-rays only to show bone, and any hard tissues, so could there be some lasting damage done to a ventricle or something serious that may show on an ultrasound? Even if there is damage done, what could really be done? I talked to an EMT friend of mine and he told me that my young age was most likely my only saving grace in that instance because throwing your heart out of rythm so adversely, can simply stop it cold in its tracks. My blood pressure is totally fine, no prior conditions and I get a reasonable amount of exercise in and I'm feeling totally fine now, but can't help be a little concerned that scar tissue or something else could get in the way of my ticker because you only have one...heh { : \

I am prescribed 20 mg adderall per day as well as 12 mg of suboxone. My suboxone dr told me that it was perfectly fine to take them together. His concern was not about mixing the chemicals, but that adderall is also addictive. I would usually take the 20 mg tablet in halves twice a day, but since I have been on suboxone I break the addies in quarters and take 5 mg at a time. That combo seems to work better for me.

I have had withdrawals from Saboxone when only taking about eight over a two week period. I couldn't get any more from my friend who has a prescription. I went into a very bad reaction and ended up in the hospital emergency ward. Shakes VERY BAD, Heart racing VERY BAD panic Hell Yah!

That is called withdrawls buddy. Any real addict would know that. Do you know what suboxone is even used for? If you weren't addicted to opiates in the first place why were you taking them?

Cuz it gets you high...

yes, but, adderall first. I overdoesed on soboxin one day and I was so close to death the only reason that i lived was because, of the fact that adderall kept my heart beating faster. I grew colder but, it made my heart throb some more in order for me to survive and I still remain. :]

Yes this has happened to my multiple times just on adderall and on adderall and subboxone i have problems with annxiety and when i got nervous on adderall parts of my whoooole body go numb ive felt in in my rib cage my fingers my whole arms and my feet but when i stay calm n slow my beathing it goes away it all has to do with annxiety there are time at work on adderal i would be walkin and it feels like the bone in my foot came unconnected or somthing really weird feeling and it always happens on adderall when i thinkg about it.

suboxone doesnt get you high heroin gets you high suboxones to get people to stop doin herion anyone who does suboxone to get high is just sad.

I read the post at the beginning of this page in which the person is saying that they overdosed on Suboxone and only stayed alive because of the adderall making their heart beat. You cannont overdose on Suboxone, it is not medically possible. Also, adderall would be the first of those two drugs to produce death when taken in larger than prescribed doses.

I wanted to post a reply with factual information regarding the use of Suboxone and Adderall. I feel as though the above post, regarding overdosing of Suboxone and Adderall, may give some readers a fear of taking Suboxone and Adderall.

Please, discuss all of your questions, concerns and hesitations with your prescribing doctor. My advice, is simply that, advise so, please do not take my word over the opinions or suggestions of your personal Physician

You can not overdose on suboxone. The person who said they did is lying. Yes they are a liar. I tried killing myself using suboxone. I took in excess of a dozen 8/2's in under an hour. I didn't even go to the hospital. I have been on suboxone and adderall for over a year. 16mg of suboxone and 20 mg of adderall daily. Before that I was a heroin addict for 7 years with 3 o.d.'s plus I had gotten into smoking meth which was got me arrested and forced into treatment. Hell the drugs the doctors the court made me see are just as good at wrecking me most of the day as the street drugs were. Saying you don't get high on subs is also a lie. If I stagger my doses (skip some days) I can get a nice warm buzz on. Nothing even close to heroin but it does the duty, especially with about 60mg of addy in the blood. Yes I am an addict. No I don't care if it kills me. I'd rather live free, happy and high, and die in 5 years when I'm 35 than live to be 80 without drugs and pretend that I want to be a normal part of your sad pathetic world.