Hi, guys. My brother has been recently diagnosed with larynx cancer. I really don’t know what to do. An oncologist is considering a treatment option for my brother. He is talking something about primary radiotherapy. I really don’t know what this means. Can someone tell me something more about this? I would appreciate it.

Hi, there. Since surgery is not the first option, I guess that that cancer is not limited. Radiotherapy can be primary it does not follow any other treatment. By other treatments, I mean surgery or chemotherapy. Maybe it is not bad that your brother only got radiotherapy. It means that he doesn’t need other methods. I am not a medical expert, so I cannot give you more details. Perhaps, you should consult more that oncologist. Ask him to explain you in plain words. Good luck.