Hi. I was diagnosed with small cell lung cancer. I am treating my lung cancer with chemotherapy. They said surgery has no influence on survival. I am sick of chemotherapy. I can`t wait for it to end. I am also treating my condition with radiotherapy. I just want to be healthy again. It`s nice to be healthy.

Hi. I completely agree with you. It is great to be healthy. I am treating lung cancer too. I was diagnosed with NSCLC. Luckily, the cancer is limited to my right lung. I am scheduled with surgery – pneumonectomy. They will remove my whole right lung. Maybe I will have to continue with adjuvant chemotherapy treatment, after surgery. Well, I will still have my left lung. Could`ve been worse. I could end up dead. I still can. I am not being very optimistic about this treatment of lung cancer. I will have to wait and see I guess.