Hi, folks. My brother has been diagnosed with bone cancer. This came suddenly and I must admit that I am totally ignorant when it comes to this type of tumor. I was wondering if someone could tell me what the best way to deal with bone cancer is. Is there any? I would really appreciate it.

Hi, there. I am sorry to hear that. The treatment of bone cancer depends on several factors. It is important to establish the type of the cancer, the location, its aggressiveness and if it has metastasized or not. However, as for any other cancer, there are three types of the treatment: chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery. It can be used individually or in combination. Surgery alone is usually used if the cancer hasn’t spread to surrounding tissues. If it has spread, then there is a need for other forms of the treatment. In any case, consult an expert. I hope everything will be all right.

Do not loose hope my dear, you have to be strong for your brother. Exactly same happened with one of my best friend. In such a condition I would suggest you to go for post cancer detoxification.This would definitely help you as one of my close friend had the same experience, was so depressed. She availed the facilities of a health retreat centre called Fresh Start Health Retreat Center, situated South Island Highway,Oyster Bay in Canada. She availed the 5 Day Wellness Program inclusive of Juice Fasting & Body Detox. They taught about what to eat & what to avoid in the program, yoga, juice fasting everything went very smoothly & i was entirely relaxed, detoxed, recharged and felt awesome..:-) you can also personally contact them @ ( 888-658-3324).Dont worry your brother would be alright after such a therapy..All the best:)