Hello, folks. I have been diagnosed with nasal cancer. I must admit that I didn’t have some serious symptoms, so I still can’t believe I have it. Doctor recommends me surgery and radiotherapy. I would like to know if all this is really necessary. I would like to hear what you think.

Hello to you too! I just read your question. If you have a melanoma or sarcoma of the nasal cavity or paranasal sinuses, you will most likely have surgery. Well I believe it is necessary since you've been diagnosed with nasal cancer and your doctor recommends it. I had a thyroid cancer and I didn’t have any symptoms at all. I had it completely removed and that I've been through the radioactive iodine therapy twice. Now I feel great and I'm completely healed! I think you should listen to your doctor and everything will be just fine. Don't be afraid of it, just be positive. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon. :-)