Hello. Just the other day I felt some discomfort while urinating but I didn’t pay too much attention on it because I thought I was caused by some trivial bacterial infection.
I'm woman and believe me- this happened to me at least twenty times in my life.
But, my symptoms with time only get worse.
So, I contacted my general practitioner and he sent me to some urologist. After some urine testing he found out the presents of some unusual proteins in my urine and told me that I maybe suffer from one very serious disease called multiple myeloma.
He wasn’t sure about it and he scheduled me for some more testings next week and, before that, I would like to know something more about my possible disease.

I don’t know how to put this so I will tell you the truth- Multiple myeloma is on type of cancer- cancer of plasma cells in human bones.
Multiple myeloma, a cancer of the plasma cell, is an incurable but treatable disease.
It is a cancer of the plasma cell, an important part of the immune system that produces immunoglobulins (antibodies) to help fight infection and disease.
The abnormal plasma cells do not protect the body from infections.
What doctor found in your urine is one type of proteins called Bence-Johns’s proteins.
These are those malignant immunoglobulins that your kidneys can't recognize.
Although, none type of cancer is very promising, early treatment may lead to an improved outcome.