well i would like to know if my family has a law suet over this cancer called Multiple Mylenoma? My dad was recently having problems with his movement
bending over, walking,feeling weak and just not able to do regular activities. My dad is a heavy smoker and he has been smoking ever since he was in his early 30's. My dad's first serious job was working for and American Can Company which changed its name over the years or has been bought out or ran out of business but at his job they were constantly working with hazardous materials and also lead, steal, aluminum this was a huge plant company. He has been going to a doctor and the decease has spreed all over in his bones and blood. Is there any possibility that we might have a law suet
for this decease. Multiple Mylenoma can only infect you if exposed to chemical and material such as were my dad has worked in a plant company.

I think you mean multiple myloema, cancer of the bone marrow. The cancer usually shows up by pain in the bones where lesions appear. The marrow produces a bastard blood cell which neither carries oxygen or fights infection. (Usual job of red or white blood cells) Eventually, the body can't fight infection or carry enough oxygen to the organs and death follows. There is currently no cure for Multiple myloema, but treatment can keep it in remission for years.
As for a law suit, some lawyers specialize in this field...just watch tv!