For a long time I was having problems with alcohol. I started to drink when I was in high school but after a while I’ve came to conclusion that I can pass trough a single day without it.
First on my damage list was liver.
Five years ago I was diagnosed with cirrhosis and after a while-acute pancreatitis also.
Pains caused by pancreas are simply unbearable.
Even my doctor said that pains caused by acute pancreatitis were strongest pains man can feel. He prescribed my oxycotin.
What kind of drug is it and what side effects should I suspect? How should I adjust my first dose?

Yes, I believe you are in lot of pain because Oxycotin is usually prescribed only for very strong pains such as pain caused by acute pancreatitis.
Let my tell you a few things about Oxycotin.
Oxycotin is a trade name for the drug oxycodone hydrochloride. It is
a very strong narcotic pain reliever similar to morphine.
Oxycotin is a central nervous system depressant and because Oxycotin is a very strong medication, you should not adjust the dose without first speaking with your physician.
Oxycotin has also been used as a drug of abuse and because of that you should protect your prescription and your medication from theft and never give Oxycotin to anyone else because you may go to prison for that.
It has some side effects like constipation, dryness of the mouth, confusion, sedation and light-headedness but they are shown only in case of overdose!