hi i am 14 years old 5ft 4 and havnot started puberty this is realy embarsing i have no leg hair no armpit hair and only 1 or 2 pubinc hairs i also cant produce sperm.this is realy embarising as all my other friends are begining to shave. and i have nothing. is there somehting wrong with me ?

U shouldnt be embarrased and NO theres nothing wrong with u its totally normal everyones body is different ur just a slow bloomer and u shouldnt worry about not growing hair yet be happy that u arent .. having arm pit hair and stuff are so annoying and stinks if u dont put deorderant and most gurls liek men wit no hair on teir legs and pits and u know u can always lie to ur friends and say u always shaving lol and u no its btter to not have sperm u can have sex and not get the girl preg ... i remember when i was 13 and didnt have my period yet and i lied to my friends just cause i was embarrased that everyone else had it and i didnt and now i hate having my period lol ... so dont be embarrased and be happy that u aint gotta deal with B.O (Body Odor) yet and the sperm getting her pregnant issue :-)

I feel like an id**t I get made fun of in our locker room in school. I dont no what to do. I'm 14 years old and I have no hairs anywhere. I'm older than all of my friends and yet they have hair everywhere. I'm only 4'11" .

dude dont worry, hitting puberty is gay, ur allways turned on, hair every where, i gota shave everyday(facial hair) apply deoderant, worry about smelling good, random erections, emotional issues (tha come along with puberty) self doubt, voice change, the crackling. it sucks

don't worry man. i'm 14 too and i haven't hit puberty yet either. there's no reason for you to feel ashamed. everyone goes through puberty at different times. :-D

well, you're kind of lucky a little in a way. i'm 15, and i have spontaneous erections at the worst times. in class a lot... sometimes at home. whenever i sleep somewhere where there are other people i get really nervous that i'll wake up in the morning and bam, it's stiff. which is why i'm posting... i have a trip this weekend and i'll be sharing a room with like, 3 other boys. if i get one, not only will it be embarrassing, but they might think i'm gay. please, how can i avoid it?

to the dude above me: to avoid it just before u go to sleep make sure u got a shirt and then just like pull your penis upward so thats its tucked under your boxers or w/e u wear and then the shirt will cover it up to. thats how i do it while im in class or at my friends class and plus ure friends wont think ure gay because almsot every guy waks up with an erection

hey im 14 too i have about a 4 inch penis and no pit hair and little pubes, i have a high voice and im hella embarrassed, but i started smokin weed about a year ago and ive done it about 20 times is that the reason y im so small

im 14 as well and i aint got pubes and im only 3in hard, and a mere 1in soft, its pretty embarrasing, but i get threw it, if any1 makes fun of ur junk, just ask them why they r looking at ur penis lol

Im 14 almost 15 and im really annoyed because i have barely any pubic hairs and my penis is tiny..sometimes my friends joke about me having no armpit hair or anything but they dont care much....it only bothers me because im friends with lots of girls and i want to have a girlfriend but when they pressure me into have sex or blowjobs or something i wont have a clue what to do because im so small they would gossip about me :?

dont worry, i am now 15 and as soon as you start to get a few hairs here and there it will speed up a lot!

Hi, im 14 and I dont THINK i have started puberty yet, I have little straight black hairs above my penis. But have had them for a while. Wondering if you think i have started puberty yet. My voice hasnt changed at all...

im 15 and im only 5'0

im older than most of my friends, but the shortest

i have a high pitched voice and not a very big penis

barely any pubes no arm pit hair i shaved it a few times and it grows alot faster so i have alot more than i did not too long ago but still not much

some mustache hair more peachfuzz than anything i basically have no hair anywhere except on my head and some pubes

it sucks being such a slow bloomer:(

yeah i was scared about gettin a blowjob from my gf but she didnt gossip...but then again she didnt say it was small and never seen a penis before so it wasnt too bad...her friend asked and she was givin her sizes and apparently mine is average...i dont feel like it is...because its kinda thin

dude im 15, got a 4 1/2 dic, and no hair anywere except for pubs...got alot of those. but anyway when your worried about what to do for the women, yes the will gossop, but you got to make it good gossop. if you dont got a clue as to what to do for sex...well watch porn, it will teach you how to get them good. You have to work with wat you got, focus mainly on being real good at finguring and eating out...and they will overlook your dic.

woa man i had pubes since year 5 however i dont t hink there's anything wrong wit u
friends have told me about cases like that and one guy in my grade is just like u :-)